All our staff actively compete in sports so we know how important it is for you to get back ASAP.
- This means teaching you how to minimize the damage in the acute setting for faster healing times.
- It also means getting to the root cause of your problem in long standing sporting injuries
- We will film your technique to understand which part of your body is being overloaded to create pain
- We will also look at your whole body not just the sore part to find the key issues you need to get sorted a.s.a.p. to return to play
- Our consultations are purposely longer and you are the only one treated during this time. Don’t worry we won’t leave you on a machine or treat three people at once. We don’t like that either. They are longer so you understand what is wrong thoroughly, what you need to do to get better and when you need to get it done by. If you’re motivated to get cracking so are we.
50% of our staff have a Masters in Sports Physiotherapy so all of our rehabilitation programs have been designed by Physio’s who have looked after Olympians, Wimbledon Finalists, Wallabies and All Blacks.
Post Grad Qualified Sports Physiotherapists
- Experience managing all sporting injuries from recreational to the elite
- Assessment, technique video analysis, treatment and individual home exercise program given on your first session
- Extended consultations where you are the only patient treated – enables a more thorough understanding of your problem and rapid recovery
- We have worked with Wimbledon tennis finalists, Wallabies, All Blacks, Olympians, Hockeyroos and the Australian Institute of Sport
- 7am until 8pm Monday to Friday and Saturday until midday
- Instant Health Care Rebate available
“I was suffering calf cramps for six months and was treated by two other physios who couldn’t fix the problem, one of them very well known. I had almost given up hope of running again. After my fifth visit with Nick I was back to running.
I cannot express my joy and have absolutely no hesitation in recommending the Balance in Motion team to anyone else.”