Running & Triathlon Physiotherapy
We are runners and triathletes ourselves so we know how important it is for you to get back to full training as soon as possible. We also know that races mean you need things sorted ASAP to achieve your goals.
- We will film your running or cycling technique (bring your bike and your running shoes) to pick up which parts of your body aren’t working to create your pain
- Our consultations are purposely longer and you are the only one treated during this time. Don’t worry we won’t leave you on a machine or treat three people at once. We don’t like that either. They are longer so you understand what is wrong thoroughly, what you need to do to get better and when you need to get it done by. If you’re motivated to get cracking so are we.
- It is very rare we would ever stop you exercising entirely so don’t worry as we know how important exercise is for your mental health. We may need to alter your program but we hate telling people to stop entirely.
- Bring in your health care card so you get an instant rebate on your consultation
- You can see us before or after work from 7am until 8pm Monday to Friday or Saturday mornings if weekdays are a struggle.
Running and Triathlon
“I was suffering calf cramps for six months and was treated by two other physios who couldn’t fix the problem, one of them very well known. I had almost given up hope of running again. After my fifth visit with Nick I was back to running.
I cannot express my joy and have absolutely no hesitation in recommending the Balance in Motion team to anyone else.”