We ask a lot of questions and that’s because no two injuries or stories are the same. We don’t believe in recipes and will tailor your injury management plan to suit your individual needs.
We perform a detailed movement assessment using digital analysis to help you to identify the key issue as to why you are in pain, stiff or have a sudden reduction in your sporting performance.
During your initial consultation we will:
- Watch and film how you move in the positions or movements that give you pain
- Identify the key areas that aren’t working properly to create your pain
- Give you a diagnosis of your problem in simple language and a cause as to why it is happening
- Release or mobilise the tight stiff structures that aren’t moving properly through massage or acupuncture needles to give you pain relief;
- Identify the weak muscles that aren’t working to stabilize your body
- Educate you on how to use the weak muscles
- Teach you to move better to get you injury free and active as soon as possible
What should I bring?
- Your current or old running shoes/ shoes (also orthotics) if you feel they may be causing your problems
- Shorts (If you forget don’t worry we have plenty)
- Racer Back singlets for woman (again we have plenty)
- Xray/ MRI reports
- Referring practitioner details, referral letters
- Your health fund card for an instant rebate off the cost of your consultation
- Anything else you feel might be relevant
Where should I park?
The Physio clinic is in Bondi. The best parking is on the non-beach end of Curlewis street before the intersection with Glenayr Ave. Here you can find free two hour parking.
Zoe should be there to greet you when you walk in. If she isn’t sit down and fill out a Rego form and we will come out and say hi.